My mummy called up in the morning to asked whether I got the interest to go Waterfall or not. Having an empty mind, I told her that I'll check with Andy 1st. (Mummy and I have the same feeling.. sure don't want). But I got a positive feedback. Yes, out from the house on a nice Public Holiday. So at nearly 12pm only we moved out from the house. Due to Andy's stubborndity who doesn't wanna follow the instruction of my GPS, we only reached the Waterfall at Cheras (Sungai Gabai) at 1pm (suppose to reach there at 12:30pm according to GPS). The place was packed with people. We managed to get a nice parking which doesn't need us to walk that far. There were total of 6 kids (my sis's 2 kid and my young cousin) in the car. And ya, this was a 1st trip for Elise and Eugene to the waterfall. Haha... yes I brought Eugene along, never leave my kids behind. I took some photos since I won't be able to play with the water (I don't like cold water :P), need to look after Eugene.



And look wat I captured?

She will really scares someone off with the 1st glance. I too was triggered by the so called blankie/towel or whatever. I quickly look twice and just snap a photo of her.

Last but not least an update on Eugene's latest look.