I love using big handbags as I can put a lot of things. But to big beg user, do u all face any problem when u need something... u actually need to dig through the whole beg? Me... especially when my handphone rings, I'll tends to dig left and right to see where it is hidden. I sometimes need to pour out my belongings from the beg to get what I was looking for. So, I did a beg organiser for myself. This is not a new thing, to buy one is not cheap so I rather make use of my XL 2630 and fabric. This is how it looks like. Those interested, I'm selling it at RM15.


When I need to change hand beg, I'll just need to take the whole organiser to the new hand beg instead of transferring my stuffs item per item.




This is very easy to make. I'll make another two for Ian as pencil case and colour pencil case. At least when the colour pencils slip from the hand it will not scattered on the floor.