Today I took emergency leave, it's time to clear leave before the end year. Don't wanna struggle to clear leave. But funniest part was I still went to work as usual. Why? Cos other than boss and colleagues no one else know I was on leave not even Andy and my MIL. At 9am, I accompanied my colleague Ida (she was on leave too) to send her sister, Adira (those who follow AF8 in Astro will know who is she) to KL Sentral.


Some photo session in the car. Alamak, din see the one behind.


Tada... Adira in sleeping mode.

Reaching KL Sentral, we went to have our brunch at Secret Recipe. Tengah ordering, the waitress sempat ask... Eh, Adira ke? We balas with senyuman. Must jaga reputation, beb.

Some photo session before makan.


Some of our ordering. Ehh... Sorry Adira, no sup tulang at Secret Recipe ye :P


While Adira having her press conference session, we went to Berjaya Time Square. It's been so long after my last traveling with Monorail. And the only thing I get from Time Square was a dress.



We then headed to Mid Valley to fetch Adira when she called informing that she's at Mid Valley. While we seated at a corner in McDonald waiting for Adira (She was standing at the front of Mc Dee), I felt so funny when I see some fans of Adira going like...eeh Adiralah... & some even walk pass her for let say more than twice. They can actually request for a little photo session, tak penat ke jalan? Ok it's oredi time to go home, fetch the kids, cook rice, bla bla bla...