Since Ian will start school on next Monday, he need a nice hair cut. Andy was also complaining on his hair getting long oredi, MIL too complaining Elise hair is long and me myself complaining my hair is long. Wakaka! To make story short, we left Eugene with my MIL and 4 of us went to cut our hair short.

We started of with Elise 1st. She moves alot so she needs to sit on my lap for her hair cut while Daddy happy looking.


Next it's Ian's turn. He is now more discipline when getting his hair cut. He used to tilt his head one side when getting his hair cut. Bravo Ian...


Now it's daddy turn 1st then mummy will be the last one and longest cut. Ian keep on asking why it take so long to cut ur hair. Hehe...


Some photos after hair cut.



Later in the night we went to Fun Fair and again we left Eugene with my MIL.

I didn't take photo of Ian and me on the Merry go Round coz I'm afraid of height. Manage to snap Elise with daddy n a night scene from the top of the merry go round. I remember asking when the thing will stop as I'm feeling scared. Ian turns out to be HERO and hug me say no need to feel scared, Ian's here. Aiyoh, I now realised how my son grew up to be a little young man.


Ian playing games at the fun fair for the 1st time.


Ian, it's time to go home. School starts tomoro.