During my confinement at home, I were too busy with happenings with DA which makes me have the urge to do one thing after another. In my mind were it's time for me to get a sewing machine. I wanna do DIY. Eventually on last Saturday nite, while viewing the sewing machine... maybe it is by purposed I purchased the Brothers XL 2630 (psss... I told my hubby that it was an accident coz charged to his credit card ) So 1st thing on Sunday morning, we went to collect my new toy home.

The very 1st attempt I did was a cd with the pattern I got from internet. I just couldn't resist on not showing of the so called fitted I do. Some of the mamas has oredi see this. But if u see properly, there is cacat here n there. But I'm satisfied with wat I did.


The 2nd attemp is a cover. Still using the kitty print. Wanna finish up the cut ones.


3rd attempt.... A fleece soaker. Oh my, this was hard, coz there is no instruction on how to do it. I need to sit down long to figure out wat to do next. But I manage to do a soaker out of it. Luckily it turns out ok, if not the whole thing will end up in my rubbish bin.



I'm now so tempted to do even more things. Even though it's not as nice as ready made but at least these are with my both hands.

My colleagues.. almost everyone on earth don't believe I can suddenly get mad into sewing as I'm those outing person. Guess with Junior 3 means outing will be less oredi. :( Anyway, a new hobby to pass my time.