Not enuf with yesterday's outing to waterfall, I feel like going to Ikea today. With green light from Andy, I quickly get ready everything from kids milk powder to cloth diapers to bathing them. Suddenly received a call from Andy's friends saying they are on the way to our house oredi :( No outing? Mahjong session pulak. But I still force them saying we wanna go IKEA!!! Turns out all were interested. Oh good.... It's been ages since our last outing together. Last time, we only need 1 MPV with 4 friends n wife/gf. Now... we need to have 2 MPV to go out. At times I have also forgotten that my family alone oredi 5 person. I did mention about "... hey, it's only 3 of us (Andy, Ian and me)" Then everyone laugh and ask me to learn how to count. :P

Sampai only... alamak, car park full. Andy's friend was daring to park his car just outside of Ikea. I kept my mouth shut, after all it's not my car. hehe....

Kids in trolley and each of them holding PSP. Kids nowadays are so lucky. Ian was seated center, looking at people's PSP instead of playing his. No photo session in Ikea, not allowed. We then had our lunch in a taiwanese restaurant called Xian Ding Wei. The kids prefer sitting at another corner.


After all of us were seated only I did head count. Let me see, 9 adults and 7kids (Wah... so many of us and glad we were still able to go shopping even though everyone happily married with their own family except 1 still waiting(dunno for who) . Some yummy foods that we take. There's alot of ordering but I was damn hungry, no more photo session once my food arrive.



Then, we headed to The Curve Shopping Mall. Ian forced me to take photos with he's favourite characters from the movie/cartoon.



We then decided to call it a day, going home at 7pm. Alamak bad luck pulak... We've got a flat tyre and all of us need to come down from the car n have the tyre fixed. Hehe, some photo session from me again. See me in background from the car?



Oh yah, the only thing I get from Ikea was only a fleece blanket (for my sewing project) and a window wiper (it's that what we call?).