Today's GUESS, GUESS, GUESS, channel played some encounter ghost actions. After the show, I went back to face my laptop, Andy went to take his bath and Ian craving for tidbits. So he went to the fridge to see wat is there for him to munch... He suddenly came to me and told me he saw a ghost. I was shocked and ask him where. He told me the story in mandarin,let me direct translate. I want to eat, so I went to open the fridge door. I turned n suddenly saw ghost. Rupa-rupanya the ghost was Elise (she was actually following Ian from behind to see wat her brother do, but she followed slowly with no sound at all) and Elise was also shocked when Ian shocked. So both also terkejut. When Elise came out from the kitchen she came to me with her hand beating her chest in another way to say she was scared. This abang and adik got lots of funny acts.