I've been very very emotional these few weeks. Not that because of my new work load (nothing to do with it). I'm just sick with the attitude of people. I never back stab people before. I do talk bad but it's just for the sake of talking but never mean to back stab people. That is because I know how it hurts back stabbing someone. I also cried a lot of times recently. And the reason behind is just to release my tension and not to have people's attention. If some thinks that I cry just to have attention... I'm speechless. Wat I need is just a simple living life. I know some people who has better brain and better standard of living. Just do it your way then but don't hurt other people. I swear to god that I never back stab anyone before no matter how I was forced to. I just hope those who back stab me to have a good karma but or course u can always choose your own life. I still believe that good people will be blessed. I want back my HAPPY life!!!