Today I need to bring Eugene for brain scanning. A scheduled appointment. I asked my mummy to accompany me in case I needs to go to the ladies. I was totally zero on how the procedure will be. The nurse gave a 5ml syringe of medicine for Eugene to drink. After I feed Eugene only I knew it was medicine to put him to sleep. When Eugene was sound asleep, we head to another room where the scan take place. It's just similar to our preggy scan. The doctor then start the scan. That was when I suddenly felt so uneasy of this scan. In my mind, all kinds of question pooping out thinking wwhat if the dr. say something bad and bla bla. After around 5-10minutes of scanning (maybe it's not that long but because of me thinking rubbish that is why I felt like it's taking forever), the dr. then looked at me.. stare at me... then continue to the screen. OMG.. this dr. is just testing my patient. He then asked another dr. to come and do the scan. That dr. just scan here a bit and there abit... and looked at me again, he then smile and told me he's ok, he's normal. Yes, I heard him right... Eugene had a big head but according to doctor, he's NORMAL. What a relief.

I actually took a day off today. So this is wat I did...